Sprout Partner Network
The Sprout team continue to push the envelope for agritech start-ups in New Zealand. We want to increase the speed in which these start-ups, and those from around the world, can access capital, expertise and customer networks in order for them to grow quickly. To do this we have developed the Sprout Partner Network.
We’ve worked with a number of accelerators across the globe to start to pull together a network to help start-ups. The network is growing quickly. Currently we are working closely with:
- Thrive, Salinas Valley, California
- Investor involvement includes: SVForum
- Corporate partners include: Land O Lakes, Taylor Farms, Western Growers
- AgLaunch, Tennessee
- Investor involvement includes: Syngenta, Cultivian Sandbox
- Corporate partners include: Oxbow Agriculture, Midsouth Family Farms
- Yield Lab, St Louis
- Investor involvement includes: Cultivian Capital, Prolog Ventures
- SproutX, Melbourne, Australia
- Investor involvement includes: Artesian Ventures
- Corporate partners include: Coles, Findex, Bosch, Observant
- FS6, California
- Corporate partners include: Orange, Food Crunch, Fish 2.0
- GoodCompany Ventures
- Major Sponsors: Halloran Philanthropies, Greenburg Traurig
If you'd like to become part of our partner network please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THRIVE AgTech connects the expertise of tech companies to on-the-ground knowledge of agricultural companies, the financial backing of investors, and the innovation of entrepreneurs.
AgLaunch is a 15-week accelerator for six agritech and food start-ups. The accelerator, powered by Ag Innovation Development Group, boasts an impressive network of professionals in the ag field.
Through the SproutX Pre-Accelerator, Accelerator and Co-working space programmes, innovation within the sector is enabled through the empowerment of entrepreneurs.
The yield lab
The Yield Lab invests in early stage agritech companies that have innovative solutions to increase the world food supply from farm to fork.
Each year, FS6 brings together two groups of the most promising entrepreneurs for a 15-week programme.
A non-profit organisation providing educational services to early stage social entrepreneurs.