Accelerator Key Dates
Our commitment to you
A true partnership
Our Accelerator is not a course or a programme and the content is far from that delivered in a stuffy lecture room when your body would rather be taking a nap. You're expected to adapt, be dynamic, get into the groove of a real-work business environment and take up the challenge our experts and mentors lay down for you.
During the Accelerator, your company will be involved in the following:
- Up to a one-hour call per week with your Sprout business advisors, to track progress against your milestones
- Attendance at two fast paced Sprout Undergrounds to workshop key areas of your business with experts and mentors
- Refine your pitch and story to customers, investors and partners, so you win support for your value proposition.
Expect to have high expectations placed on you by people who have successfully started, run and exited businesses. We accept nothing less.
What will you get out of the Accelerator?
The key benefits of our Accelerator over other business growth services are:
- No requirement to relocate your business - we know you've perfected this remote working thing!
- A tonne of support to prioritise activities which is going to maximise the valuation of your company, so you're even more attractive to investors.
- Advice from a global network of inspirational people who understand the AgTech and FoodTech sectors.
- You'll learn and be supported on how to scale your product for global markets.
- Help identifying ‘A’ players for your business - team is everything.
- A network of customers around NZ and internationally who can validate your ideas and products.
- We've got $1m of Sprout investment you can pitch for - how strong's that value proposition?
- A chance to network with Sprout alumni so you can share lessons, ask questions and challenge them on their value proposition.